The world has gone mad
There is no room for dialogue any more, and it is all about polarization and attacking others. Political correctness rules, and honesty isn't permitted. People are driven out of their own countries and homes by their tyrannical governments; have no right over their bodies. Freedom of movement is gone overnight, or subject to somebody's stipulations. It is now heroic to be a victim, and one is denounced and ostracized for being self-sufficient, confident and taking care of oneself.
This erosion of rights and erasure of independence, freedom, and individuality is why Meg and I aren't in Canada. And this is why we are now doubt we would move to Scotland, had we such an opportunity. We have been outcasts, on the run to be together for so long now, we don't see any way back to a way of life that has only become more contrived and contemptuous over our time in exile from it.
So I say...
Let's be a tribe!
There is lots of media outlets and tonnes of youtube channels. Some, I even like. But they don't fill the hollow space inside of me, the need to communicate with others. And not over text, but in person. I don't know how I am going to pull it off, when I am the plague rat with no right to be anywhere I want and Meg having lost the freedom of movement alongside with me. But why not try? You and I may just meet one day. Let's start online!
If what Meg and I have done, who we are and how we live speaks to you, reach out. You will open communication with me: Elena. And, if you will so specify, and she is willing, you will get to communicate with Meg.
I am especially interested in you if you:
- belong to the church of Flying Spaghetti Monster
- share the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement’s ideals
- are a feminist
- choose not to eat animal flesh
- are voluntarily child-free
- speak your mind
- are rational (atheist)
A few things to know about Meg and me so that you don't get disappointed later.
Meg and I:
- Are not religious, we are rational and believe in science. We appreciate the church of Flying Spaghetti Monster, though. Pastafarians, the Pirate Party, and other realists with a sense of humour and a firm grip on reality.
- We haven't eaten meat for 17 years and do not support the murder of large mammals or birds. We love them instead. I dream of living nearby a goat or two. Meg and I no longer fish.
- We do not espouse to political correctness and live dangerously by speaking our minds. You may say it is because we have nothing to lose and you would be right. Nothing to lose whatsoever, apart from our lives.
- We don't do Christmas and prefer druid and pagan celebrations instead.
- We consider our lives and the lives of other creatures to be the greatest treasure.
Speak to you soon!